Register your Power Kit, Battery and/or Bike using our Warranty Form. If you do not register your product your warranty will not apply.
Some brief instructions and advice for when you first receive your battery
- Please fully charge your battery before installing into your bike.
- Please install the battery clip that will come with your package and carefully place the new battery into the frame. It will fit, but it will be a tight squeeze. You do not need to force it.
- If you have purchased a 72v battery – only use this battery with the ASI Controller, it is not compatible with the Stock SurRon Controller.
- Please review the Battery Function Diagram
Power Kit Troubleshooting
Please note that EBMX strongly advise that power kits are installed by professionals at approved EBMX dealer. If you choose to install a power kit by yourself, you are fully acknowledging the risks you take (to yourself and the power kit/bike). Failing to install a power kit correctly or preforming modifications to your bike yourself could result in damage to your power kit/bike or to yourself. EBMX and our dealer network take no responsibility for issues arising from self-installation of power kits.
If issues arise with the self-installation of your power kit, you will be required to fully read this document and contact the EBMX dealer where you purchased your kit with the requested information provided on the inspection sheet at the end of this document. You will be charged a tech support fee of $125 USD and once paid, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable time for troubleshooting help. Please note that if the issue with your bike turns out to be a manufacture error or issue, you will be fully refunded your payment
Please fill out the form below:
Once you have completed the Troubleshooting Ticket. For us to best assist you, please ensure you pay close attention to the following instructions and complete all tasks before your appointment.
- Ensure you have an Android device available for the support call. Only Android devices will allow us to use the TeamViewer Quick Support app to interact with your bike – iPhones will not work!
- Ensure you have the following applications installed on your Android Device
- BACDoor – This app will allow us to connect to your bike’s motor controller. If you are having a battery related issues will remotely add an additional application to your device.
- TeamViewer Quick Support – This app will allow us to interact with the BACDoor application on your phone. It is important that the ‘Quick Support’ version of TeamViewer is installed and not the regular TeamViewer.
- Ensure your bike is assembled and you have checked all connections within the harness to ensure everything is connected.
- The bike will need to be supported on a centre stand which can safely hold the rear wheel off the ground for us to run a motor calibration (this will remotely spin up your rear wheel and will stop on its own).
Booking your appointment
Please email email@example.com to schedule your support appointment